PRIVACY INFORMATION NOTICE FOR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
EU Regulation 2016/679 imposes the obligation to inform the data subject of the different elements of fundamental importance (specified in Articles 13 and 14), applying to processing of the Personal Data relating to the laKer. This Company has fully complied with such obligation by informing you as follows:
The Data Controller is the Company: MAR PLAST S.P.A.,
Via Alcide De Gasperi 7 – 42010 Rio Saliceto (RE), Italy
Tel. (+39) 0522-699200 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
There are two purposes to the processing:
- The performance of the pre-contractual and contractual relationships between the Parties (pursuant to Article 6, para. 1(b) of the above-mentioned Regulation)
- Compliance with the legal obligations relating to the above relationships and that are binding on the Data Controller (pursuant to Article 6, para. 1(c) of the above-mentioned Regulation)
They may also be based on the Data Controller’s legitimate interests (pursuant to Article 6, para. 1(f) of the above-mentioned Regulation).
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF THE DATA
The provision of your Personal Data is discretionary. Without them, however, it will be impossible for this Company to comply with the contractual and legal obligations described above. The failure to communicate your Personal Data will thus prevent the completion of the contractual relationship concerned.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Your Personal Data may be communicated to:
- Companies and firms assisting in management, administrative and legal activities
- Companies and consultants used for technical, computing and organisational services
- Banking and insurance institutions providing services functional to the above-described purposes
- Courts or administrative authorities for the performance of legal obligations.
DISSEMINATION OF THE DATA
Your data will not be “disseminated”, this meaning communicating them to unspecified parties in any way, including by making them available generally or for consultation.
PERIOD OF STORAGE
Your Personal Data will be stored for the period necessary to process the contractual requests and subsequently for a period of 10 years from the recording of the last accounting movement attributable to you. The above will be without prejudice to the legal obligations which may result in an extension of the storage period.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
You will be able to exercise the rights set out in the above-mentioned Regulation from Articles 15 to 22, summarised below.
You will have the right:
- to ask for access to your Personal Data and to the information relating to the same, to rectify any that are incorrect or to supplement them if incomplete;
- to request the erasure of the Personal Data relating to you (if one of the conditions indicated at Article 17, para. 1 and 3 are met) or the limitation of their use (Article 18);
- to oppose the processing of your Personal Data and to withdraw your consent at any time (limited to those cases where the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes);
- to make a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali – Italian Regulatory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: www.garanteprivacy.it).
You can exercise such rights by contacting the Data Controller directly through the contact details indicated above.